Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Title Loan problems...?

I took out a 1500 title loan on my car at a speedy cash. I totaled my car and insurance paid it off and everything. but now im stuck paying 140 bucks a paycheck that directly comes out of my bank account every 2 weeks. 98% is intrest and 2% is principle so im never gonna pay this thing off. i Just got a dodge charger a few months ago and got into lil money trouble so went to a diffrent title loan place. I only took out a 100 nothing real bad. But i was talking with the lady their doing all my paper work for my loan and told her my situation with my loan on my chrysler. She said that none these payday cash loactions are credit based, they go off your income.Thats why so many people with bad credit get these becasue they don't look at credit just income. She said I should close my bank account and just stop paying. They cant repo my car cause its totaled, and they cant take money out my account becasue it will be closed. Since there not credit based she said it wont effect my credit. I was wondering if this women was right? Or can the garnish my check or anything like that? She does work at one of these title loan places and should know alot about it. Should i do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment