Friday, August 12, 2011

Small Claims Court and Collecting on Settlement.?

2 years ago I filed a lawsuit against my ex and won the judgement which is close to 2,000. Since I have been trying to find out where he works since we won't pay me a dime. I found out he works for one of the air force bases here in California. He is not in the air force but works in one of the warehouses. Which means to get on base he would have to have security clearance. I just went to the court house and got all the applicable paperwork and paid the filling fee today am mailing the info into Solano County where he lives and works.. I have his Social Security Number and where he works but i'm not sure of where he lives I put down his last known address. Will they still be able to garnish his wages??? If so how long do you think this process will take???? Thanks everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment