Thursday, August 11, 2011

I am barely making ends meet on my income and I need positive advice.?

I have been separated for 3 yrs from my ex and it left with hard times. We have 4 kids I have no education I cant go to school cant afford childcare, I am indebt with student loans from the past my wages are being garnished and I am being sued. I am frustrated my income is about $1500 per month and my ex now get out 4 kids we have together part time so he dont have to pay child support but financially I just am barely making it between rent, car insurance, car notes, paying for childcare and the list continues I dont make enough I am negative 300 to 500 dollars per month I really dont know how I am making it. My ex wont help and thats fine we have joint custody. I can get a 2nd job it would defeat the purpose I would have to pay more in childcare. I really dont know what to do I dont qualify for any cal works or welfare. I am at my ends with this, I thought about asking my boy friend for help but I cant do that, what can I do any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment