Friday, August 12, 2011

I saw my ex girlfriend?

I was on the train, i think i saw my ex or a girl similar to what she looks like. I havent spoken or seen her for 7 months so i sometimes wonder what she looks like, i know its bad to do that coz itll hurt me more. What hurts more is she has a boyfriend now. I have aspergers syndrome so getting a girlfriend will take me longer to get into a relationship. its really depressing because alot of people can do things which i cant actually do. I am happy for her because shes happy and has a new boyfriend, i am not falling for the bad jealous ex type because its just pointless. I am not certain if it was her but i just got stressed about it. I hate having aspergers because it causes so much emotional problems and anxiety. It can be hard to cope...

No comments:

Post a Comment